I had a local AC repair place in Ocala do that a while ago. Cost less then half of a new hose. Used my old ends with new crimp cups and hose.

Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Has anyone ever had hoses rebuilt by a local hose supplier, such as Amazon?
What did it cost?

I am seriously considering taking all of the hoses off of the 350SDL and having
them rebuilt, but I’m wondering if it’s cost effective to do so rather than
replace with new.  And I wonder if new (MB) hoses are barrier style material,
too?

A couple of the hoses are around $100/each my cost from MB.  I’ve got to look
at the plumbing on the back of the compressor where there are hard lines and an
accumulator, as one setup has hoses that are a part of this assembly, another
doesn’t.  I’m not sure which one I have.

With the youngster heading out of town in a week I’ll be able to dismantle the
AC system on the car without too much pressure to get it back together, so I
can take my time and do this right so it will be good for years to come.

I just saw a 1997 E320 wagon that looks really nice.  I might go look at it and
see if it’s worth picking up. One owner, Florida car, 150k on the clock.  Been
trying to sell it for a month without a buyer at $4500.  It will be dropping
off CL in another day or two….

-D