No Hawaiian, that boy!  Spam is still the state meat of Hawaii!

Eh Bra!, Pass me da Spam Musubi!
Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
June 25, 2017 at 7:51 PM
No not junk mail, the meat. I bought a couple of cans of spam the other day as I have not had spam since my grandmother last cooked it in the late 80's early 90's. I sliced it up and fried it for a minute on both sides then put in a baking dish, put brown sugar on it with pineapple slices and the pineapple juice and baked for about 20 minutes. Turned out pretty good. The 8 year old said he was not eating it period. He had never had it before so he does not know if he likes it or not. He is still over there eating it complaining the whole time. I don't see how he would not like it.