More like deer that ate something that cause some softer binding. You can see the more normal looking pellets in some places. Seen it like this around here on occasion.

Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
Doesn't look at all like the bear poop I've seen. I'd figure that for a large
dog.
Bear poop this time of year is mostly berries and is more like a pile than a
log.
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 6:22 AM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote: Found this in my neighbor's lawn within the local wildlife corridor
normally traversed by deer and foxes.  Dimensions are 2"W X 4" L.  There
are bear across the river but no sightings around here (yet).  Could it be
something else?