There are two brands of after market wheels that look like  the
factory 8 holers on Tire Rack now, I don't know that the bolts for
them are inter changeable, or that they would be the same as the older
wheels I have.

The after market wheels I have now have the following cast into the
inside of the wheels:
MC; 0370536; 7Jx15H2; ET36; K3; and on the outside - opposite the
valve stem - KBA 12359.

I don't have a clue who made these ----

--
OK Don, KD5NRO