I was thinking about this last night and got thinking that Greg's truck is a
more real representation of "truck" than Randy's. Greg's is really a scaled
down medium duty truck while Randy's is an SUV with ambitions. ;)
-Curt

      From: Greg Fiorentino via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: 'Mercedes Discussion List' <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Greg Fiorentino <greg.fiorent...@comcast.net>
 Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 5:00 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] 3rd. Time's the Charm

I do actually have a REAL truck, a crew cab HD F-250 powerstroke 7.3, and can
clearly see the difference between that and the M-class. Nonetheless, the W163
is also different from the fleets of crossovers and 4WD unibody cars out there.

It was you that took issue with Kaleb calling it a truck, I was just pointing
out that he was correct by common usage. I promise that I was not hurt by you
denying the truckness of the ML :-)

Greg