For a toy? From Lionel? From China? Surely you jest.

Manfred

Yes I know, your name isn't Shirley. :-)

Craig via Mercedes wrote:
On Sat, 29 Jul 2017 22:44:53 -0400 MG via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

The difference between all electronic vs transformer and rheostat?

Perhaps. But all-electronic should be more tolerant of input
voltage/frequency variations than iron and copper.

If it is properly designed.

Craig

Craig via Mercedes wrote:
On Sat, 29 Jul 2017 21:08:31 -0500 "M. Mitchell Marmel via Mercedes"