-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 6:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OkieQ 2006, ****UPDATE***

Ahem, I just might. I get into Amherst for various reasons a couple
times a year. I bought my wife's motorcycle there last spring.
  In fact my wife's friend was just GIVEN an MB diesel that apparently
already has a greasecar conversion. They live in Shutesbury so I expect
I'll be out there more frequently in the coming months.

  -Curt
  Gardner, MA.