Hi Friends,

I am helping to raise funds for bringing a lead baker from Kampala, Uganda to the American Institute of Baking in Manhattan, KS for 4 months of classes to become the Lead Instructor in Kampala at the Baking Institute there. To do this, a gofundme campaign was started. If you know anyone in Manhattan, KS who might be willing to host this man in their home for the duration of the class, that would be a huge help, and several thousands less that has to be raised. The class is scheduled to start in Manhattan in August, so this is a pressing need.

If you would like him to speak live (or live streaming) for a meeting or event, let me know. I plan to pick him up in December when the class is over and take him to see a few more states before he flies back.

All funds raised, except the gofundme fees, will go directly to support his class at AIB. Any excess will be donated to the Baking Institute in Africa.

here is the link to the gofundme page. Please share it with your acquaintances.

Mahalo Nui Loa