The power switch on my laser cutter quit working.  I ordered this one,

https://www.amazon.com/Uxcell-a14090900ux0012-Position-Rotary-Selector/dp/B00S4Z3SN4

which looks exactly the same but it is 1 pole NO and 1 pole NC. I need the same switch with both poles NO, so 2NO

This one says it is what I need but the review says it is also a 1NC 1NO
https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-Position-Rotary-Selector-Self-Locking/dp/B00DN7KXUE

Here's one for $40 which is a bit spendy for a $5 switch. https://www.amazon.com/IDEC-ASD320N-SWITCH-SELECTOR-DPST-2NO/dp/B00DECZO3E

So I need a rotary DPST 2 position latching 2NO switch 22mm hole or the emerg stop switches would work too

HELP!

--
--FT
Winston Churchill: