Well I was thinking maybe somebody flicked a cig out the window and it by pure
bad luck got sucked into the air filter. The wife says that did not happen.
Looks like I'm probably going to have to replace the wiring harness again,
maybe, and the air cleaner box and maybe some vacuum lines but that's about it.
I will have to take a closer look at the engine wiring harness but the
underlying wires looked ok. It's going to depend on what kind of shape the
connection end is and the wires on the car end of the connection.

Sent from my iPhone