Oil light started coming on going around corners. 1987 300tdt with the
cluster from the ex-Wilton mobile. I hear this has something to do with the
timer circuits going bad, so the intended 30 sec delay between oil level
going low and light coming on becomes no delay. Newer clusters supposedly
had a 45 second delay.

Question: do I just send the whole cluster to that rebuild place Dan
mentioned? Or ignore the light? I drive a curvy road to work every day, so
it will be coming on quite often if I do not fix it. Very alarming to have
it start coming on; dipstick remains on the full mark fortunately.

Thanks