I went on a student exchange to Germany in '93 and since it was the only thing
on TV in English I watched a lot of EuroMTV. Bevis and Butthead were huge at
the time and I spent a lot of my time explaining the episodes to the Germans...
-Curt

On Thursday, August 10, 2017, 12:13:29 PM EDT, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

I never got into the Ren and Stimpy thing, but loved Bevis back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone