Next step is remove the seat control switch (two Philips head screws).

After that, the rod that attaches to the door handle pull needs to be lifted up
and out of its hole in the door handle.

The door handle and the plastic surround behind it can be pushed forward and
removed.

NOW you should be able to lift the door panel up and remove.

(You did remove the door lock knob, right?)
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC