We considered riding bikes over to the island, but I'm worried about the heavy
traffic and the risk of getting run over while riding along the side of the
road.  It's going to be a zoo.  I'd rather camp out at the neighborhood pool,
with a cooler of beer and pizza from a local joint, so we can walk home if
needed.  I'm out voted by the ladies, so we'll be part of the seething mass.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC