I failed to mention that she was a white, semitic gal. Not really kosher gal,
as she was driving on the sabbath.

clay

On Aug 20, 2017, at 4:23 AM, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com > wrote:

The damage to her car is due to your white male privilege and therefore you
should be paying her for something that is clearly your fault for driving a
much better automobile. Won't even get into the fact that it is German as we
know what that signifies on your part. Since the Japanese were nuked in the
only use of nuclear weapons by an imperialist white -male-dominated hegemonic
regime for which you are a perfect representative example, this womyn is
clearly the victim here by showing solidarity to a whole class of these
unfortunate victims who struggled to produce the car she is driving (she can't
afford a Prius because of your cisgendered power disparity) your head injuries
are a well-deserved social justice penalty and are consistent with the
reparations you owe her.

Suck it up you fascist buttercup and get out your checkbook. It's time to
compensate for your many sins.

BTW if you need some bits off the 420SEL I am knackering here...

--R