I looked at the sun with 3 of my helmets, 2 were 11 and the auto darken goes to
13. They said use 12 or up but it seemed fine with the 11. They were giving
away glasses here free so we don't have to carry around the welding helmets.
There is not near as many people here as I thought they were. We are sitting
right in front of the state capital listening to the army band playing.

Sent from my iPhone