Haven't even taken the engine cover off.
It's dark here, I just went out for a test drive before I went to bed, mainly
to check headlight aim (too low), and the steering wasn't working right.
I did a little Google-Fu and found out that the reservoir and the O-ring seal
to the pump are a known problem area. I didn't know about the screen, thanks.

It bothers me that I can't find the owner's manual. Took it out of the car
Friday for some reading in bed, then was too tired to stay awake and read.
Now I can't find it in the bedroom or anywhere else.
I know I saw it yesterday, I think it was in my office then.

Mitch