So after replacing the caps it worked but was intermittent. So I reflowed the
solder on all the joints. It worked better but still intermittent. I pulled it
again yesterday and reflowed the joints again and added a little solder to a
few joints that were lacking. Put the board back in the car and now as soon as
you turn on the key the fuse blows. So I evidentially have created a bridge
somewhere. I pulled the board back out and will see if I can find it and hope
it did not ruin the board. I don't see any burned spots anywhere. . I really
need to get one of those lighted magnifying glass things for my work bench.

Sent from my iPhone