Pressing question... How do I transport my Mercedes collection to Mars and
why would I?

It's my observation there are a number of groups of people on the planet
Earth that are so unhappy, they would serve others best by forming a colony
on Mars.

Perhaps, that is the why?  Wonder what a "Mars Maybach" would look like...
accommodating the gravity difference and lack of oxygen.