+1    The cancer has affected his brain.  He needs to resign.

as.thompson--- via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
August 26, 2017 at 4:18 PM
My friend also mentioned something about McCain’s shoot down. He said something to the effect that Trump wasn’t so far off when he made the POW comment which surprised me when he told me that. His words were something like "screwing up your ordnance delivery and getting shot down for your “f up" and thus, become a POW, is hardly the making of a hero." I didn’t delve into that point deeply with him as it was obviously a contentious issue with him.
Addison