Thanks!

Yeah, that’s not my mayor (I live in unincorporated Hillsborough County, not
the City of Tampa.)  Bob’s a good guy - I eat lunch with him every once in a
while as I work a block away from his office.  His job sucks, as no matter what
he does if there’s much in the way of water the whole downtown gets flooded.

Our headquarters and network core are in a 28 story building downtown.  With
the expectation that power will be shut down, we shifted everything to our
“hot” DR site on Saturday.  All of my systems were powered down in an orderly
fashion Sunday morning and power removed from the building.  As soon as we get
the all clear from the utility company and power is restored we’ll start
bringing everything back up.

And then the disaster recovery debrief starts and we have lots of work to do…

-D