There is a lot about this story that makes no sense. I would not be surprised
if this guy was setup to take the fall. After all as far as I have heard they
never actually saw him kill himself.  What is even more strange is if you
googled his name there were stories about him shooting up vegas that were dated
the day before all this happened. Also, his Facebook account was deleted right
after this happened. Dead men can't delete their account so who did?

Sent from my iPhone