The "Why he did it" doesn't concern me nearly as much as "He did it"..

He is dead... unfortunately, 460 shootings to late. Possible connections to
ISIS, that he sent $100,000.00 to Philippines visa via his "girlfriend" and
other unknowns at this point concern me to a much greater degree. The South
Island of Philippines is a muslim terrorist stronghold with several very
violent groups. It's reported he traveled to Mid-East recently... Was he
part of any of that?

Inquiring minds want to know.. as they say.