On 04/10/2017 11:46 AM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
So I am fixing to start driving the 98 e300 after the diff swap. When you first
start it up charge warning comes on. On the multimeter at idle it's running
about 12.5 to 12.6 or so volts. Rev it up a little and it jumps up to 13.xx.
After about 2 minutes or so of running it will show the 13.xx volts all the
time at idle. I am wondering if the glow plugs are running for a couple of
minutes causing the voltage to be lower? Maybe it's a marginal alternator?

Shouldn't the reading be about 14.2V?

RB