Perhaps you may have already seen this, perhaps not.. It tells a few more
bits of the story and has a photo of the self deceased shooter laying among
multiple weapons and shell casings.

Since there are no broken windows at level 4 of the hotel.. and no other
way to get outside.. I think muzzle flash at 4th floor from a "second
shooter" is unlikely.

Slowly, more details will be released... The shooter had multiple cameras
in the room and in the hall leading to the room.. so he "recorded his
crime" ... Not known or released if he broadcast his act... but it would be
a very IS-IS type move to have done so.. [ISIS= Islamic Sex Involving Sheep]

Please draw your own conclusions from the details or lack thereof in this
link.
IMHO, working as a postman 40 yrs ago does not make you a "long time
federal agent" as the headline states.... Still many unanswered questions
as to the source of the guys funds that supported his gambling
habit/addiction, and other large expenditures..

http://www.wnd.com/2017/10/shooter-in-bloody-vegas-gun-massacre-was-longtime-federal-agent/