Curt,

Did you see this thread?  This is the car that Rich mentioned a couple
weeks ago and you replied that you might be interested in a replacement for
the VW.

Rich and maybe I (if I can get the Infiniti dash project finished and a
couple other things) are planning to take a look on Saturday.

Max
Charleston SC