> On October 5, 2017 at 8:55 AM Curt Raymond via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> In the wake of something like it the endless speculation irritates the crap
> out of me. I hate hearing "We STILL don't have any hard facts so let me make
> guesses for an hour." why do people watch those shows?

And the sheriff is either guessing out loud about accomplices in front of
cameras, or pretending the disclosure of nonpublic investigative information is
merely speculation...either way it fuels the conspiracy theories...

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/10/robert-farago/clarke-county-sheriff-joseph-lombardo-las-vegas-killer-accomplice-maybe/

...and that's the last I'll say in this thread.