I just did all the pods in the dash of my 83 TD last week. Took a few hours. I just bought the rubber cups and rebuilt the pods that were in there. It was very easy, well other then getting them out and then in again. replacing the rubbers was a cinch and cheap too.

MG

Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
So they pulled the dash and the other guy went down to the Classic center to pickup all the pods for the acc, from Tom Hansen I believe. I am surprised they are still available but this show was from last year. Next they are dropping the subframe and rebuilding the front end.