Randy asks:

>‎What are the Mercedes channels?

These are the links, from my mobile phone. Hopefully they translate well.

Diesel Mercedes. Informative, a bit simple. I love his accent.

‎https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCZ6tyX7y-TF7OYwl7_niEXg

DIY Source. Vids on a lot of things. Tons of quality Mercedes content. Just
browse the videos, or do a search.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCP2uCpi6yDh_KZ9jVKuaodA

Mercedes Diesel Guy. He restored a 240d and videoed most of it. Good stuff if
you dig through it. Great voice for voice over.

‎https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCHWyCbnwGkz40gGWnvnfx6A

Mercedessource. Shill for his own parts biz, but an occasional useful tidbit
can be found.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC7Kz01PM-xoDnqsiuwTn5og

Pierre Hedary. His videos are informative, but not overly technical. Lecture
only, no hands on. He does shill for his pay answer service, but really, you'd
be hard pressed to find something Mercedes related that he doesn't know.

‎https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCDTOh7Fk-QSSpi24UJIcs5A

That's what I watch for entertainment.
Pretty boring, huh?

Rick