Photo shoped or not.... now that I've seen one... I have to build one....
ha.

It's one of those things you see and say.... "I could do that"....
besides... I would be the only kid on the block with one... A "Cab Over
Benzmaro"

Cab overs are currently making a raging come back with the rat rod set, so
it's a natural evolution to one that is "truly special"...

Diesel, of course. Just happen to have a spare Benz setting around for
running gear.  Now to find a donor body for the panels...