Less tailgaiting and other aggressive, gibbon-like behavior (and maybe even
more looking, thinking, and planning ahead) by the average driver would put
them in a position where they would not have to go into emergency dodging
maneuvers when something as catasrophic as a slower-moving vehicle shows up.

I'm not as willing to red line it (unless i feel like it) to cater to
others' stupidity (especially with fuel prices as they are). And yes, I know
I have to keep an extra keen eye out for someone who may not be paying
attention, or has someone bearing down on them who's not paying attention.

But as for those who are fully aware of me, but try to prove a point or even
intimidate (trucks) by rushing up on me. I say bring it on, and if you've
got the sack, pull over with me.

Just my view. Free of charge.

Brian