My memory tells me the trigger on the radio bomb on the Lockerby flight was
one that worked on air pressure change.  Parts of the bomb were found by
investigation team and it was reconstructed to determine how it worked, as
I recall.

Due to weather on that day, the flight was given a different climb profile
and detonation was triggered over land... cargo holds are not pressurized
like cabin is.