Fancy computer, or you can ship it to kleb. He'll probably give ya $400 if you ship it there!

Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 11, 2017 at 3:23 PM
I put those new rack bushings in, about a 10min job. Car drives really nicely now. The thing runs like a scalded cat except the engine and tranny on acceleration seem not to be communicating well, engine wants to spool up but the tranny can’t decide to shift right. It does downshift after thinking a second or two so the switch is ok I guess. The check engine light is on. I guess I need to figure out the issue. I need that fancy computer right? It’s a 99.

--R
Sent from iPhone