That's ok.  I'll still give ya $350 fer it.

Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 17, 2017 at 5:53 PM
I guess I screwed up on this 240D deal. I should have looked at it closer. Anyway when I was loading it up on the trailer the front tow hook was missing. I have seen this before when somebody winches down on it wrong bending it down or back and snaps it off so I did not think a lot about it. I just ran the carfax and it shows to have had a salvage title issued in 93. It only appeared once and does not appear on the title itself at all. If it was an OK salvage title at one point it should still say it on the title. Miles are except due to age and carfax is red flagging it as exceeds mechanical limits. I suspect this is a carfax issue. It appears to have always been in OK and I don't see how they would have got salvage off the title. Guess I should have ran the carfax beforehand.