We're supposed to report private sales here but don't have to report purchases.
With muzzleloaders I don't have to worry about any of it...
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 5:01 AM, Dan Penoff via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Apparently, the locals here got the
county government worked up enough about this that hey passed a county
ordinance that puts a three day waiting period on all gun sales.  Found that
one out the hard way the first time I bought a shotgun.  Stupid.

However, it’s easy enough to get around - got a concealed carry permit? The
three day period is waived.

And private sales within the state are legal as well, so I can go on any number
of gun selling web sites, find a gun I want from a Florida seller and buy it on
the spot.  Perfectly legal.

-D