There is a certain group of media people who, "If ignorance is bliss, they
must be be the most blissful people in the history of the earth".....

Sale/Transfer of any full auto weapon or device requires reporting to BATFE
and approval of the transfer party [new owner] via background investigation
and issue of the required tax stamp... Failure to do so will put you in
jail and fine you large sums...

As you say, there is no "loophole"..... But then,, if you live in a fantasy
world, you can believe anything you want... ;))

Grant ..... Who believes the "Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and
Explosives" should be a chain store, not a Federal Agency.