MAx needs that to put Wilton's engine in, white whale V2

I don't know nuffin bout 4matics

--FT

On 10/26/17 9:29 AM, Donald Snook via Mercedes wrote:
Haven't been on the digest in a while. I started my new job last month and have
been pretty busy.

This wagon looks interesting.  But, I'm a little afraid of the 4-Matic not
working.  Also, it says it stalls at Idle.   Any ideas? Is this a money pit
project or is a possible easy fix on the stalling?

Is it necessary to fix the 4-Matic?  What happens if it is driven a lot without
it working.  Is it one of those things you can drive it anyway?

https://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/d/1990-mercedes-benz-300te-4/6328624903.html

Don Snook