Snowmobile club is in a bit of a snit right now, cheap groomer for sale in
Vermont but it's German made so we can't get a grant for it. I may just buy it
to end the moaning...
Its likely we have some piece of equipment in most TV stations. I've never been
to Rhinelander, did Green Bay, Milwaukee and Madison though.

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android