I used to get my 240D onto I495 north and put the go pedal on the floor for 10
miles. That section is pretty flat so it'd hold 85.5mph the whole way.
-Curt

    On Friday, October 27, 2017, 2:34:44 PM EDT, Donald Snook via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 WOW That 300SDL is nice.  But 405K miles? Wow.  I don't think that would get
better than 25 mpg. Right? It is nice.

I am lusting in my heart for the Green 240D.  My trip is 65 miles and I'm
guessing it might take 15 to get up to 80MPH.  Or will one these actually go
that fast?  It would get great mileage!

The brown/maroon 83 300D looks great.  But, I'm not sure its going to get 28-20
mpg at 80 mph.

Don Snook

-----Original Message-----
From: clay monroe [mailto:redgh...@comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2017 12:49 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] One or Two for Mr. Snook, Esq

Being the slow season at work, I might be able to deliver.  Just need a ticket
back home.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/d/mercedes-benz-300sdl-turbo/6357565125.html
  - sdl

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/1970-mercedes-220d/6360547039.html -
low mile claim

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/1976-mercedes-240d-4-speed/6340442485.html
 - Kleb lust

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/1984-mercedes-benz-300d/6324990159.html
 - On a Mission

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/mercedes-benz-300d-1983-turbo/6354917650.html
 - brown

I am not petite, so the criteria for selecting the above was “would I look
forward to driving this thing 70 miles home at the end of the day?"

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
1995 E300D - Gave her life to save me against a Dame in a SUV POS 1987 SDL -
Beware Nigerian Scammers