I've used Northlake a few times. Generally good responsiveness, but they were
NOT well set up for e-commerce etc. So you'd place an order in their system but
it didn't necessarily match what was actually headed your way etc etc.

I dealt mostly with Anthony Navarro, who was excellent. I have not used them
since their parts website (was http://mbnorthlakeparts.com/) disappeared. They
are part of the Hendrick Auto group, which has dealerships all over the country.

Anthony Navarro
Parts Consultant

anthony.j.nava...@hendrickauto.com

10725 Northlake Auto Plaza
Charlotte, NC 28269
Phone: (704) 379-4800
Direct: (704) 379-4891
http://www.mbnorthlake.com
http://www.ebay.com/usr/mercedesbenznorthlake

When Northlake went offline, I placed an order with a dealer in Georgia,
http://www.genuinemercedesparts.com
                        which is really:

RBM of Alpharetta
345 McFarland Pkwy
                        Alpharetta, Georgia, 30004

Impossible to phone them, minimal contact, not much insight into status.

D.