Hard to tell from the pics, but I don't see bumper distortion, which leads
me to surmise the uni body frame structure might likely be intact and
unbent.
A careful inspection and a trip across a frame machine would tell that
story properly..... otherwise, looks to be sheet metal, ie fender panel and
perhaps hood.

Paint replacements to match.. unbolt, rebolt... fit... done... maybe...

Air bags deploy?  [considerable expense there].

"It will buff right out"....