The story is the steering stuck and she was correcting and as she did the truck
passed her and the right front caught the truck. That story does not seem to
make any sense. She must have been in the left lane getting passed on the
right. But the impact to me looks like that consistent with plowing into a
vehicle that slowed down or stopped. If she supposedly turned into the vehicle
that was passing seems the damage would have been quite different. Maybe I am
understanding it wrong.

Sent from my iPhone