I have a possible replacement that just needs pick up.  #1 boy’s 300SE needs a
new home.  Radiator may have issue, but I have a replacement for  it.  K’leb
would need to effectuate a remedy on the spot to replace the thing.  Or bring a
trailer.  Best do this prior to the great arrival of winter

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers