I've actually done really well with my last batch of Chinesium snow tires. Last
winter we were driving home in a snow storm in Angie's Golf when an accident on
the other side of the road shot a car into our lane. I stomped on the binders
thinking "There is no way..." but amazingly the car stopped perfectly, tracked
in a straight line and halted about 10 feet from where the other car (same year
Jetta actually) shot across the road in front of us.
I got us pulled to the side of the road, got out of the car and immediately
slipped and fell...

-Curt

    On Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 1:50:19 PM EDT, OK Don via Mercedes