On 01/11/2017 2:04 PM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
Reminds me of the guy driving his Cadillac to go get a vasectomy.  he says "If I'm gonna be impotent, I want to look impotent."

BADABOOM

--FT

Reminds me of a line from the book I was referring to earlier. An elderly black preacher travelling the south in days gone by always carried a nice leather briefcase. His reasoning was, that with the briefcase, he was a black gentleman and was treated as such. Without it, he was just another N****r.

RB