From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Dan Penoff
via Mercedes
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2017 4:30 PM
To: Mercedes List
Cc: Dan Penoff
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Spare Ignition Key for my '02 ML320?

Is it one of the “switchblade” types of key fobs?  Those are the ones that are
NLA at this time, although my dealer says that there are efforts being made to
put them back in production but they’re not sure when.

http://www.keyobd2.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/e/benz-remote-key-shell-3-button_k011016_a.jpg

If it’s one of the teardrop shaped ones you’re good.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61h28pOYcbL._SX355_.jpg

Depending on the type (metal or plastic) a replacement will set you back
$150/$200.  I just bought a plastic one for my W210 wagon, and it was $140 with
my discount.

-D