I went over to the barn this afternoon to take a look at the CD and take some pics for Kleb.  Battery was sorta flat, glowed but would not crank much, swapped another one in, it fired off right away after sitting for maybe a month.  Idle smoothed out after a minute, I drove it out of the barn into the sun and took pics. For some reason the key wouldn't turn the button to open the trunk this time, it worked before, the lock might be a bit goobered. I'll take some lube over and work on it.  The key is not original so it might be that.  There are 2 other keys the guy gave me but they are different from the one that works the ignition so not sure what they are from, they wouldn't work the trunk either.

I looked the car over again, it is really nice and runs well. The brakes were a bit tight, I need to take off the wheels and see what is going on with them, i don't think they're seized but not sure.

I'll try to post pics of it and the E$500 dizzel. y'all can bid them up!

--R