From: Andrew Strasfogel [mailto:astrasfo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2017 11:48 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] Beautiful W108 280SE 4.5 on BAT

Arabian gray with dark blue LEATHER interior and a working s/r.
Droolworthy car, except for the stupid bolts through the rubber strip on the
front bumper.  What's that about??

I also wonder about the lack of plates and - apparently - a title.  Huh?

The short video with the dark music is quite unusual - goose-bumpy.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-mercedes-benz-280sel-4-5/?utm_source=dailymail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2017-11-04

This will achieve over $20 k easily IMHO.