> On November 10, 2017 at 12:40 AM Scott Ritchey via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> Dan,
> I have had a P22 for several years and it's a sweet little pistol.  Mine is
> plain black and I paid too much but ammo is cheap.  Like all semi's, some
> ammo (like subsonic) will not work but Remington Golden Bullets always worked
> for me.

Don't know about the P22, but my GSG .22 conversion kit in my stainless 1911
(stainless frames have more slide friction, so that might be part of it)
doesn't like Federal Champion and really doesn't like Federal Automatch, even
though the Federal has the same advertised velocity as the Remington and CCI
stuff that works fine in it. My friend's 22/45 eats anything within reason.
My other fried's Woodsman Target Model doesn't like Automatch.

I bought 3 boxes of Golden Bullets a couple of days ago, Fedex is supposed to
deliver today. Free shipping and $10/box rebate from Remington:
https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/remington-golden-bullet-hp-22-lr-36-grain-rimfire-rifle-ammunition#repChildCatid=173661
https://www.remington.com/sites/default/files/rebate/file/Pre%20Black%20Friday%20Ammo.pdf