Thanks, Greg.

As a matter of fact, I have done these drills with other pistols, my Walther
PPQ and others.  Rack, smack and aim/fire.  I don’t have any snap caps for the
.22, since I’m not going to be using this pistol much. I just want to be sure
it’s sorted 100% before I hand it off to the wife.

Everyone has offered some great things as far as technique. I’m going to start
drilling on this stuff in the next day or two.

-D